26 November 2009

making of "A Shelf Life"

I've just finished an animation project I've been working on with two amazing people: animator Joe Sparrow, and illustrator Justine Howlett.
The story is about Superman in a public library, where something goes wrong....
The whole thing was done using stop-motion technique, along with a bit After Effects.

here's the team:
Joe Sparrow- animation, story development and sound
Justine Howlett- set design and lighting
Marta Dlugolecka- character development and model-making

4 comments:

agata said...

It's so amazing! I love it.
I'm very proud of You
Your little sister
x x x

Castro Smith said...

this was great,
i was suprised to see justeen HIDING!

Castro Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marta Dlugolecka said...

hmm, but the only person hiding in here was actually me :)